Friday, September 28, 2012

lust have it - september

New parcel arrived just the other day, from lust have it... so time for some more product reviews. In this month box, we have Dermalogica Percleanse Gel, and the Dermalogic toner, Davore Ultimatrum Non Aerosol Hairspray, Mirenesse Protect Me - Tinted and Say it with Scent - Green Tea Lotion. It came in this cute little bag this month.



Dermalogica products I have used before and we did look at getting them into our salon, but didnt have enough money for the first opening order. I was a massive fan of the precleanse gel as it helped so much in removing my make up with such ease. Defiantely a product that I would recommend for anyone that wear thick mascara or thick anything or if you just want your make up quickly. This is $65.50 for 150ml and you only need to use a small amount each time so it will last you a while.

The toner I had one left from my last sample of dermalogica products, I use it when I remember but to be honest, I dont see the difference between using the toner and not using. It just feels nice and fresh on your face. Which is always lovely. It's $51 for 250ml and I just don't think its worth the purchase.


the davroe  hairspray is quite nice smelly which is always lovely for hairspray and does hold well. I like how I was given a small compact one, which I liked cause I just chucked in my work bag for when I need it at work. I also ordered the free special gift, which I think off the top of my head, it was a straightening solution, but I will do the review for that when I recieve it. That is $19.95 for 200ml.



This mirenesse tinted balm didn't really do much for me and as you can see in the photo below where I've applied it to half my face and not the other half. There isn't much of a difference.


Didnt cover up my pimples at all, though it does feel smooth and like a good base. I needed the coverage so I applied my foundation over it after trying. As you can see the sample I got was pretty much nothing, it was empty after one use. Pricing is $69 for 18g. Again, its just not worth it for me.

 
 
 
Say it with Scent lotion is a nice smelling lotion, I recieved the Green Tea one though I probably would of perferred Vanilla, but thats just me with my smells. I love vanilla ANYTHING. It was a nice lotion, went on well and spread easily. $26.80 for a 200ml tube. Worth a look and smell.
 
That's all flocks, until next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment