Tuesday, January 8, 2013

lust have it - december

december is long gone i know, so is 2012.. but they sent it towards the end of the month. and then there was more presents. and i just didnt know what to do with myself. and you know im lazy with these posts. ha.

anyway so the december lust have it, came with a candy cane. gone in about 30 seconds flat cause me & my sister shared it.



In this christmasy box, it came with Benefit Mascara, Pelactiv Facial Scrub, Catwalk by Tigi, Naked Tan Shimmer, Glasshouse Fragrances Hand Cream and Lust Have It Exfoliating Glove.


The Benefit Mascara 'They're Real' is absolutely amazing to say the least. I took a before and after photo of my lashes to try it out and I havent been able to put it down since. It just brillant. It's also prompted me to look into their other make up and I'll probably making some other purchases in the future. But don't just believe me, here's the photo of my lashes prior to the mascara. They have nothing on them and even though I know i'm blessed with long lashes, you can see the difference.


This second photo is with the mascara on and boy such a difference. I'm just so in love. :) It's $38 for a full tube of mascara.


Pelactive Facial Refiner Deep Cleansing Scrub is a gentle scrub which is defiantely a thing I like, its more gentle on your face which is what you want. You don't want to be rubbing too hard on your face, the aim of a scrub is to gently removed any dead skin cells. It doesnt take much. This is a good buy for $49 for 150ml.


Catwalk by Tigi, unfortunately I took this away with me and it seemed to all spray out in my bag cause the lid fell off. So I only used it once before hand and it just seemed like a normal hair spray to me. I just use whatever for hair spray so it doesn't faise me much. $29.95 RRP for 250ml.


Naked Tan Shimmer was absolutely beautiful, I did take a couple before and after photos though there isnt much of a difference in the photos. As you can see below, I still quite like it. Make my tans stand out that little bit better. $29.95 RRP for 150ml.

 
Before
 
 
After


Glasshouse Fragrances Hand Cream came with two different scents. Marseille with bursts of gardenia, samdlewood and cardamom and kakadu of water lily and spring orange blossom. They do smell nice but don't feel like a deep nouishing hand cream. Though if you are after a light cream, these are perfect. $24.95 for 140ml.


The Lust Have It Exfoliating Glove has been handy with helping me remove my tan from the holidays, at only $9.95 I would recommend it.




No comments:

Post a Comment