Thursday, November 8, 2012

be.YOU.ty & weddings.

be.YOU.ty at home, or myself did my mother's wedding make up & tan for her big day. I was very happy with the results.
 

Doing my mother's make up in the sunlight, cause its best lighting to see how make up is going to turn out. Open up the curtains in the bathroom when you are doing your own make up. You'll thank me later.


I was in too much of a rush to get a photo of mums complete make up. and I dont even think anyone else did on the day, fingers crossed I can only hope.  Her eye make up however looked beautiful and went with the purple theme for her wedding.


Keziah's Mobile Hairdressing did my hair, and my mothers as well. I absolutely love my hair curled, if only I could do it myself.

Both my mother and I had the Naked Tan Tanned 10% DHA (Medium), I obviously didn't do my own. But below is a photo of my mother's tan. I think the colour was perfect on the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment