Friday, February 15, 2013

lust have it - january

January Lust Have It box came in the cutest little floral kind of box, I like that they're changed from the purse/bag looking things.


which i converted into a place for my little earrings & bracelets afterwards. quite a good idea there sarah.

In the January's Lust Have It box, it came with Nude by Nature BB Cream, Face of Australia Bronzing Loose Powder, Lust Have It Kabuki Brush, GKMBJ Lactic Hydrating Shampoo, Fortifying Honey Creme and Amuse Nail Polish.


My favourite is defiantely Nude by Nature BB Cream, I wear it to work cause well make up isn't really necessary but because I work in 9 degree fridges all day a moisturiser is really important and I think this one looks great and feels great. For $19.95 for 50ml I'll defiantely be making another purchase when I run out of my current one.


doesn't cover up everything but its a pleasant clean look and gives me a bit of colour. I think the colour I was given is meant for darker skins but its sorted me perfectly.



The face of australia bronzing cream I have been using with my E3 method and its great, I'll defiantely keep using this brand cause its better than the bronzing that I had before it. And for $12.95 it's worth it.

I used it last night for valentines day and you can see it slightly on my cheeks but its not meant to be too dark so i'm happy that this colour suits me well.


I applied the bronzer using the Lust Have It Kabuki Brush which by the way is fantastic for $19.95 its brillant and I would defiantely recommend.


With these products I've only using the shampoo, it smells quite nice but I havent noticed any different. Though I am keen on trying the honey creme, possibly tonight. :) Price at $19.95 each


Lastly is the nail polish and this is just not the colour for me at all, so I doubt I will use it unless I go to a fluro party. (I love theme partys so someone have one it sounds fun) It does go on nicely and thats the important thing with the brand. Costs $13.95 for 18ml polish.



No comments:

Post a Comment