Friday, December 16, 2011

Beauty New Years Resolutions

So it’s coming to the end of the year and every seems to make a new years resolution that they don’t ever seem to keep. “I will lose that last 10 pounds” “I will exercise more” “I will quit smoking” Well i hope you don’t smoke at all cause major factor in pre mature aging. But instead of looking at the bigger things why don’t we just start with the smaller things for a change? Here’s a few ideas they you may want to consider: all linked to making yourself that much more beautiful at any age.
Drink more water for a healthier body; as well as eating more foods rich in water. Eg: cucumber
Wear SPF 30 every day, whether its hailing, boiling and just a nice day.
Take a multivitamin right for my body everyday.
I will stop wearing my make up to bed, no matter how tired or drunk I am.
I will clean my brushes regularly. Try to do it at least every 2 weeks and it should be done straight after you have used them on someone else.
Clean my phone regularly with an alcohol swipe, why? Because all the bacteria built up on the phone can cause breakouts on the side of your jaw.
Find an eye cream suited to my skin type and apply it morning and night.
Use a salt scrub on my body once a week, make a scrub at home because it’s a lot cheaper than buying from the salon.
Start using a spray leave in treatment on hair regularly, at least once a week though try for more often.
Mix up my exercising so I don’t get bored, regular try to find new ways to get fit.


You can add whatever ones would be suitable to yourself and try to review it every couple weeks to ensure that you’re continuing throughout the new years. Remember it takes 21 days to develop a habit, so let’s use that first part of the month to develop new good habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment